A highly experienced plastic surgeon specialising in aesthetic and plastic surgery as well as hand surgery, and one of the few plastic surgeons with the prestigious European FEBOPRAS attestation. High client satisfaction and a minimum number of revisions make MUDr. Juraj Payer one of the most sought-after plastic surgeons.
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Comenius University in Bratislava, where he also works as an assistant professor. He has gained his experience at the best world and domestic clinics, many long-term foreign internships as well as workshops and congresses.
“A happy woman is a beautiful woman.”
- International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Trainees Association (IPRAS-TA) – National Delegate of Slovakia
- Slovak Association of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery (SSPECH)
- Slovak Hand Surgery Association (SSCHR)
- Czech Association of Plastic Surgery
- 2009 Remake Certificate – Vivax Pharmaceuticals, Filler materials, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2009 Mentor Paragon Forum, Breast Implants – Certificate of Completion, Rhodes, Greece
- 2009 “Practical Application” Certificate, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2010 “Aesthetic surgery of the face, Hands-on-human-cadaver-course” Certificate, Vienna, Austria
- 2010 Permalip – Lips augmentation Certificate – Medicontur, Budapest, Hungary
- 2010 Esthelis, Fortelis, Mesolis – Filler materials Certificate – Medicontur, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2011 ISAPS Cadaver Course Certificate, Brno, Czech Republic
- 2012 Structural Fat Grafting – A Practical Course in Fat Transfer for Long-Term Results by Sydney R. Coleman M.D., Prague, Czech Republic